Thursday, May 28, 2009

just venting.....

Have u ever felt like there was something that u were meant to be doing other then what u are already doing! You see im working at the bank and dont get me wrong its fun and it helps pay the bills and all but i dont want to do that my whole life! Like i dont know what it is but i just feel like there is something else i should be doing! I dont know what it is but something inside of me tells me that i should be doing something alot more, like i have more potential! Im not saying being a teller isn't great and all but i just have a feeling that there is something else out there for me! I want to go back to school and get my CPA or something in finance! But it is soo hard to go to school and work! I know u have to make sacrifices in order to get what u want and sometimes theses sacrifices aren't the best! I just don't wont my children to have to worry about mommy and daddys money problems! I want my children to when they ask me for some money or a toy or something they need they can get it right then (im not saying spoiling them) but i want to be able to give them the luxury or no having to worry about things like that! I feel like they wont ever have to do that if i had a good CAREER!! That's the word career.... that's what i want a good career! Not a part time job or a minimum wage job but a career!!!!!! I want to be able one day buy a house of our on one day!!! I guess ill just keep praying about and see what god has in store for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment