Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Start things off........


First off i am going to start by saying this is the first time i have ever been on this site soo i am slowly learning all the new things!! Anysuggestions will help! lol

*I am not going to go into detail about my life because the ones of u who are reading this already know me!..... so today i started thinking about how much time is flying by! It seems like just yesterday i found out i was pregnant and now my my little baby boy is going to be turning one in only 3 months!!! CRAZY He is learning soo much just yesterday he leaned how to pull himself up by a toy of his! He is still a lil afriad to try it on furniature but i have a feeling it wont be long!! He is soo curious (as im sure most babies are) he want to get into everything and touch, eat, beat on everything in site! LOL its soo funny and yet sometimes very annoying! I guess its just his way of figuring things out! AMAZING that at one time we were all soo clueless to the world and how things work ! Well as of now this is going to be it untill tomorrow when im sure i will be babbling about something else lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment